KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

[solved]Device Automation Version conflict

MarkNapi

[solved]Device Automation Version conflict Empty [solved]Device Automation Version conflict

Post by MarkNapi Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:12 pm

Hey Folks,

me again. After setting up my Design Studio correctly, I wanted to try building a robot using the DAS. Setting up the DAS was no problem and the mapping neither, but when I want to edit the "Device Automation Workflow" following error message occours.

[solved]Device Automation Version conflict Fehler10

So basically it says that my Design Studio has a lower Version as the DAS-Agent on my remote Server. So here is my Question:

Is there any way to Downgrade the DAS-Agent on my remote Server?
    How can I upgrade my Design Studio Remote Automation Service so the versions will match, because I downloaded it both from the same site?

Thanks in Advance
    MarkNapi

P.S.
    Im using Design Studio 10.3.0.0_166

Last edited by MarkNapi on Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MarkNapi

[solved]Device Automation Version conflict Empty Re: [solved]Device Automation Version conflict

Post by MarkNapi Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:14 pm

I made contact with the support Team and got the Right Version of the DAS-Agent.

Greetings

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:43 am