KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

Device Automation - No available Automation Device using Win7VM: null

lighttower112

Device Automation - No available Automation Device using Win7VM: null Empty Device Automation - No available Automation Device using Win7VM: null

Post by lighttower112 Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:30 pm

Hi,

I've created a robot in Design Studio Kapow 10.3.0.7 using Device Automation. When I run this robot from design studio, it will connect correctly to the DA host and do the actions.

When I upload the robot to my Roboserver Management Console running on Tomcat, it will not connect but return an error:

No available Automation Device using Win7VM:
    null

I've created a device mapping using Label Win7VM, and I can see the device under Admin --> Devices as being active. On the DA host, I also see the blue icon indicating it is connected. I can also telnet to the DA host on ports 49998 and 49999.

Still, the robot will not start. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

marco
    lighttower112

Device Automation - No available Automation Device using Win7VM: null Empty Re: Device Automation - No available Automation Device using Win7VM: null

Post by lighttower112 Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:37 am

Okay... solved it by reinstalling my roboserver. Still kind of disappointing that the error message was so unclear. But it works now Smile

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:32 pm