KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

Query Database error in Management Console

Hassan14a

Query Database error in Management Console Empty Query Database error in Management Console

Post by Hassan14a Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:17 pm

Hi guys,

Hope everyone has had a good start in year 2020.

I have a request, that I hope somebody here can be helpful with, because I am stuck and I cannot find a solution here Smile

I created a robot, where i use Query Database, and when I run it in Design Studio in Debug and Design mode, it runs smoothly.
    Now I want to test the robot through Management Console, but I keep getting the error:

Error from the Query Database action. There is no database named 'objectdb'.

My database in design studio is called objectdb and in Management console the database has also been added to:

Repository > Database 
    Query Database error in Management Console 2020-013
    Repository > Resources
    Query Database error in Management Console 2020-011

The type has also been added to the Data tab in Management Console
    Query Database error in Management Console 2020-012
    AdamCapturis

Query Database error in Management Console Empty Re: Query Database error in Management Console

Post by AdamCapturis Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:46 am

The issue with your database is the database name you are trying to map to is called 'KofaxRPA_MC' and not 'objectdb'.

Under the 'Database' column is the name of the actual database. The 'Name' column is just the name for the mapping and is irrelevant.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:59 pm