KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

Enter Text step does nothing when using Chromium Browser on certain website?

leedle

Enter Text step does nothing when using Chromium Browser on certain website? Empty Enter Text step does nothing when using Chromium Browser on certain website?

Post by leedle Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:15 am

I am using version 10.3.0.7 and am using the chromium browser within a DA step.

When I click the input to enter a username, everything works properly, and Ithe input gets clicked. I can tell because after clicking, the input field has a blinking cursor in it.

At this point, I use the enter text step using the 'previous application' as the application finder, but no text gets entered to the field. If I use the 'press key' step, I can enter one character at a time, so I am confused as to what the issue might be.
    leedle

Enter Text step does nothing when using Chromium Browser on certain website? Empty Re: Enter Text step does nothing when using Chromium Browser on certain website?

Post by leedle Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:43 am

Solved. Turns out you have to open a new browser window after changing proxy. You can't use the same window you used to change the proxy.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:31 pm