KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

Searching text from application using image recognition

talingpling

Searching text from application using image recognition  Empty Searching text from application using image recognition

Post by talingpling Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:40 am

Hi,

I'm working with the application without tag found. So that, I only can use coordinate to find the position where i need to click. However, sometimes the coordinate is just not going where it suppose to. 

I wonder if there is any solution to implement this. I have heard that image recognition could help on this. Anyone have an idea.

Thank you so much.
    pavel.vraj
    pavel.vraj

Searching text from application using image recognition  Empty Re: Searching text from application using image recognition

Post by pavel.vraj Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:29 pm

Hi,
    it's much safer to use image finders, than XY coordinates. You have to drag with a mouse the object, you're looking for (a button for example) and with right mouse click select "Click" for example. It will create a Finder (or Component in 10.3) which will contain the dragged image. The "Click" action will always click into the middle of the image, so if you need to click elsewhere, then in the "Mouse move" step use coordinates, but these are safe, because it's relative to the dragged image.
    In case you use 10.3 you can also use the ISA Tree mode, which uses OCR to recognize objects like button, label, table etc. and work via these objects.
    BR, Pavel Vraj
    talingpling

Searching text from application using image recognition  Empty Re: Searching text from application using image recognition

Post by talingpling Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:51 am

Thank you so much. yes using the image finder a much easier

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:26 am