KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

3 posters

Unable To connect the device automation

morris3473

Unable To connect the device automation Empty Unable To connect the device automation

Post by morris3473 Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:58 am

Hi,
    I am Unable to connect my Automation Devices. I have two Virtual Machines and they have been connected. Unfortunately, when I create the robot it is not detecting the other machine.  Even I can see a red exclamation mark on the Workflow  which says " No Device Automation Workflow Defined".  Once I click the edit of Workflow it opens up the new page, but I cannot see the desktop.

Unable To connect the device automation C:\Users\morrisUnable To connect the device automation Captur10
    morris3473

Unable To connect the device automation Empty Re: Unable To connect the device automation

Post by morris3473 Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:02 am

When I click on the Edit on the workflow the Device Automation Editor window pops up. But I cannot see the Desktop of the other device.

Unable To connect the device automation Captur11
    morris3473

Unable To connect the device automation Empty Re: Unable To connect the device automation

Post by morris3473 Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:58 am

Unable To connect the device automation Captur14
    pavel.vraj
    pavel.vraj

Post by pavel.vraj Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:00 pm

Hi,
    try to switch off the Firewall and do the test again. In case, it's working, you should setup a rule which opens the communication ports to these machines (if you used standard, it should be 49998 and 49999). I would also really recommend to update to version 10.2.0.5 !
    BR, Pavel Vraj
    bogusz

Post by bogusz Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:19 pm

Hi,
    I have the same problem. My Device Automation Service is running on virtual machine. When i click edit Workflow on my physical machine Device Automation View doesn't have anything. Switching off Firewall didn't help.
    pavel.vraj
    pavel.vraj

Post by pavel.vraj Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:11 pm

Hi,
    Because you didn't give much information about your configuration, I add these basics:
    - Make sure the the icon of the DAS is blue without lock.
    - Make sure, no other Design Studio is connected to this device.
    - Make sure, no MC robot is connected to this device.
    - Make sure, you setup correctly the Device Mapping.
    - Make sure, you added the Device Mapping into your DA step.

If you will add more details the best with screenshots of mapping configuration for example, or the DA step, this would help.

Best regards,
    Pavel Vraj

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:52 am