KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

Lock wait timeout exceeded in Execute SQL action Step

Shyam Kumar
    Shyam Kumar
    Ranks

Lock wait timeout exceeded in Execute SQL action Step Empty Lock wait timeout exceeded in Execute SQL action Step

Post by Shyam Kumar Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:47 pm

Hi,

When i am executing a query in Execute SQL action Step in kapow katalyst design studio 9.3.10 version, it is showing the message like
    Error from the Execute SQL action. Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction

I am using mysql database (version 5.5.47-37.7). I cannot restart mysql at this time, and run the following query

SET GLOBAL innodb_lock_wait_timeout = 5000;

SET innodb_lock_wait_timeout = 5000;

Again the same issue happened and restart the server and tried.. then also the same issue happen

Any one give me a proper solution.

Lock wait timeout exceeded in Execute SQL action Step Screen11
    jking
    jking

Lock wait timeout exceeded in Execute SQL action Step Empty Re: Lock wait timeout exceeded in Execute SQL action Step

Post by jking Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:04 am

This sounds like a db issue, not a robot issue.  Have you tried to execute the query outside of the robot? Do you get the same error?
    Shyam Kumar
    Shyam Kumar
    Ranks

Lock wait timeout exceeded in Execute SQL action Step Empty Re: Lock wait timeout exceeded in Execute SQL action Step

Post by Shyam Kumar Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:54 pm

Yes jking,

it is not a robot issue, this is only the database issue. I have make some chainges in innodb now its working fine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:35 am