KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

Lock Screen

mikevinlim

Lock Screen Empty Lock Screen

Post by mikevinlim Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:12 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help about a strange problem I seem to be getting.

When I open my remote device and try to lock screen manually, after I enter the password nothing happens from the service log I get an error which says Lockscreen - Exited with code -1073740940

However, when I'm trying to run it from design studio using the device actions it is able to lock.

Just wondering anyone getting something similar?
    kennyf

Lock Screen Empty Re: Lock Screen

Post by kennyf Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:29 pm

[ltr]These instructions are for Kofax RPA v10.7, but it might give you a clue as to what is required for older versions:[/ltr]

[ltr]Step 0: Make sure JAVA and JAVA ACCESS BRIDGE is installed and enabled.[/ltr]

[ltr]Step 1: Make sure JAVA or JRE is installed on Desktop Automation PC, if not, download and install.[/ltr]

[ltr]Step 2: Download and install the Java Access Bridge from here. Be aware of the 32-bit and 64-bit differences.[/ltr]
    [ltr]https://docs.oracle.com/javase/accessbridge/2.0.2/setup.htm[/ltr]

[ltr]Step 3: Follow the steps to install the JAVA Access Bridge files.[/ltr]

[ltr]Step 4: To check everything is installed correctly, use a tool: Right-click on the DA tray icon, select [/ltr]
    [ltr]              Settings -> System Tab -> click on the ‘Check Java Access Bridge files’ button.[/ltr]

[ltr]                  [/ltr]
    [ltr]The java home path should exist with JAB installed = YES. [/ltr]
    [ltr]If not, click on ‘Add Folder’ button to select the correct path to the JRE.[/ltr]

[ltr]If ‘Java Access Bridge is installed into Windows system folders’ = NO, [/ltr]
    [ltr]    then click on the ‘Show Missing Files’ button.  Repeat steps 2 and 3.[/ltr]

[ltr]If ‘Java Access Bridge is enabled’ = NO,[/ltr]
    [ltr]    then click on the ‘Enable Access Bridge’ button….[/ltr]
    [ltr]     or enable it yourself at Control Panel -> Ease of Access Center -> Use the computer without a display -> check the          Enable Java Access Bridge checkbox.[/ltr]

[ltr]Step 5: Finally, you must enable Remote Desktop Connection to this client PC.[/ltr]
    [ltr]  Goto Control Panel -> System and Security -> System -> Advanced system settings -> Remote tab[/ltr]
    [ltr]              Check the ‘Allow remote connections to this computer’ radio button.    [/ltr]
    [ltr]              You may also select particular users that can remotely connect into this desktop, in this case, select the       Roboserver service user[/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:43 pm