KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

For each Tag loop spitting out same extract text

amaheshwary

For each Tag loop spitting out same extract text Empty For each Tag loop spitting out same extract text

Post by amaheshwary Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:04 pm

I am trying to extract info from doordash.com.
    I am looking to get info on all the restaurants in all the cities. But some how I am only getting the 1st set of restaurant results repetitively.
    I am provding the link for the JPG file showing my robot.
    Please advise if possible. Let me know if more info is needed.

https://servimg.com/view/20131478/1
    ChilliPepper

For each Tag loop spitting out same extract text Empty Re: For each Tag loop spitting out same extract text

Post by ChilliPepper Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:48 pm

Hi,

When your robot reaches the end of the process it will automatically go back to the nearest loop step and keep looping until there is nothing left. From the picture I would suggest adding a step at the end of the robot that directs it back to the first loop step and not the last one. This should solve the issue.
    amaheshwary

For each Tag loop spitting out same extract text Empty Re: For each Tag loop spitting out same extract text

Post by amaheshwary Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:11 pm

Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:34 pm