KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

"Universal" rangefinder in "Set sheet name" Excel ?

Hawken

"Universal" rangefinder in "Set sheet name" Excel ? Empty "Universal" rangefinder in "Set sheet name" Excel ?

Post by Hawken Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:23 pm

Hello. I want to use the "set sheet name" in one of Our robots because many other range finders are depending on a specific sheet name.
    This is because sometimes People in Our Company uses other names for "sheet 1" in their spreadsheets.

However: When i use the step, it creates a range finder on that specific sheet name. So the NeXT time i use it on a different sheet name again, it wont work, because the finder was set at the first sheet name.

I found this information: ""Specify (in Range) a cell or range of cells using almost ordinary Excel syntax. Keep in mind that (in contrast to Excel) the sheet name must be given.""

Does this means i cant use a range like this: '.*?'! 

See Pictures:
    "Universal" rangefinder in "Set sheet name" Excel ? 111

"Universal" rangefinder in "Set sheet name" Excel ? 212

Many other finders in the robot are dependent on the sheet name to be names "Posteringsbilag"
    RoB

"Universal" rangefinder in "Set sheet name" Excel ? Empty Re: "Universal" rangefinder in "Set sheet name" Excel ?

Post by RoB Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:07 pm

If you use "set sheet name" this will just rename the worksheet. Create a "Loop Sheets" step to loop over the sheets. Then you will refer to the named finder created by the loop and not to the sheet name.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:14 am