KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

[SOLVED]Cannot see images in loaded page

dealwithit

[SOLVED]Cannot see images in loaded page Empty [SOLVED]Cannot see images in loaded page

Post by dealwithit Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:45 pm

Hi, 

I'm using Kofax 10.4

and I'm trying to extract data from a webpage. I did Load Page step and loaded page successfully but I cannot see images in the webpage.

EDIT: I've researched and I've found how to do that.

the way to do it: Load Page step -> Options -> Configure -> Page Loading -> Images to Load -> All. ( For the beginners like me Smile )

EDIT2: I've loaded my page with images but when I click a link, new page loads without images and I cannot find a way to correct that.

thank you for your help,

Regards.

Last edited by dealwithit on Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    batman
    batman

[SOLVED]Cannot see images in loaded page Empty Re: [SOLVED]Cannot see images in loaded page

Post by batman Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:02 pm

Hi,

It sounds like you have configured the settings against that one action only and not at the robot level.

You can either configure settings for each action or if you go to the robot configuration (File -> Configure Robot -> Default Options (Configure)) this will apply as the default settings for every action in the robot.
    dealwithit

[SOLVED]Cannot see images in loaded page Empty Re: [SOLVED]Cannot see images in loaded page

Post by dealwithit Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:27 pm

Thank You Batman I'll try this and will inform you about result.

Edit: The advice that you gave solved my problem thanks. 

D.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:01 am