KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

3 posters

Black page in Design studio after load page step

CanTek

Black page in Design studio after load page step Empty Black page in Design studio after load page step

Post by CanTek Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:16 pm

Hey, new here so apologies if this has been covered. I'm currently running into an issue in design studio when trying to load a site. After the load page step executes, design studio returns a blank page in the preview screen, and the html itself returns just the basic meta tags and a few <script type = "text/javascript"> tags. Not sure where to go from here. 

LIke I mentioned, I'm still new both here and in the kapow world, so if there's anything obvious I'm missing or any questions i can answer let me know.
    kennyf

Black page in Design studio after load page step Empty Share URL?

Post by kennyf Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:06 pm

Is it possible to share the URL of the page you're trying to load? Nobody can help you especially if they haven't experienced what you experienced before.
    sathish804

Black page in Design studio after load page step Empty Re: Black page in Design studio after load page step

Post by sathish804 Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:37 pm

CanTek wrote:Hey, new here so apologies if this has been covered. I'm currently running into an issue in design studio when trying to load a site. After the load page step executes, design studio returns a blank page in the preview screen, and the html itself returns just the basic meta tags and a few <script type = "text/javascript"> tags. Not sure where to go from here. 

LIke I mentioned, I'm still new both here and in the kapow world, so if there's anything obvious I'm missing or any questions i can answer let me know.

Does your network is behind Proxy server? If yes then it might me the reason. Use fiddler as proxy to resolve the issue.

Sponsored content

Black page in Design studio after load page step Empty Re: Black page in Design studio after load page step

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:02 pm