KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

[solved]Missing Password Store Pane in MC

kennyf

[solved]Missing Password Store Pane in MC Empty [solved]Missing Password Store Pane in MC

Post by kennyf Thu May 16, 2019 3:11 pm

I'm trying to use the Password Store to store and retrieve login credentials. 
    But...
    The 'Password Store' pane/tab does not appear within my Management Console -> Repositories settings!

FYI i already enabled in Design Studio Settings -> Management Console -> Use as Password Store.

I just can't find the configuration for it in Management Console.

Am i missing some configuration settings? I'm on Kapow v10.3.2.3 btw.

[solved]Missing Password Store Pane in MC Missin10
    kerkvoor

[solved]Missing Password Store Pane in MC Empty Re: [solved]Missing Password Store Pane in MC

Post by kerkvoor Fri May 17, 2019 6:13 pm

If your browser window is less than 1413 px wide (at 100% zoom) the Password Store tab will disappear. To make it reappear either make your browser window bigger or zoom out.
    kennyf

[solved]Missing Password Store Pane in MC Empty Re: [solved]Missing Password Store Pane in MC

Post by kennyf Tue May 21, 2019 11:35 am

Hi kerkvoor,

Yes that solved it! My desktop is at 1366 x 768 resolution and Chrome at 100% zoom level does not display the Tabs in MC correctly!
    I wished they at least made the UI show an '>' or something to indicate hidden tab pages...

All i need to do is bring the Chrome browser zoom level down to 90% and the password store tab appears!

Thanks!

Regards,
    Kenny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:10 pm