KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

Kapow tries to load wrong URL

Fehrnovic

Kapow tries to load wrong URL Empty Kapow tries to load wrong URL

Post by Fehrnovic Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:29 pm

Hi guys,

I am definitely not an expert at Kapow but have been using it for work the last couple of months. I am currently trying to crawl the website https://www.notebooksbilliger.de.

I have an excel-sheet with product ids that I search for on the webpage using load page. Eg. a link could be https://www.notebooksbilliger.de/produkte/A736120.
    When a result is found, I want to enter the product's specific page. This is where the problem occurs. 

In the html code there are of course anchortags with the URL to the product page. Example can be seen below.
    Kapow tries to load wrong URL Html10

However, when I use Kapow to click on any of the tags or items it tries to load an entirely different URL and gives the following error:
    Kapow tries to load wrong URL Error10

This link is nowhere to be found in the html code. When the actual link in the anchortag is loaded in chrome, it works just fine. I tried extracting the URL and loading it in a page with Kapow. Same problem occured, meaning that Kapow somehow does something entirely different with the link.

Let me know if I can supply more details.
    I have been stuck on this for a long time now. Any help would be much appreciated. 

Thank you very much! Cheers
    jking
    jking

Kapow tries to load wrong URL Empty Re: Kapow tries to load wrong URL

Post by jking Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:01 pm

Have you tried to extract the URL into a variable and then use a load page step and changing Location to URL in Variable and selecting the variable that holds the URL you extracted.
    Fehrnovic

Post by Fehrnovic Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:45 am

Yes, I have tried exactly without any luck. Sorry if that wasn't clear in my post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:08 pm