KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

How to select one URL when there's multiple URLs in a page? and then click?

mu

How to select one URL when there's multiple URLs in a page? and then click? Empty How to select one URL when there's multiple URLs in a page? and then click?

Post by mu Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:14 pm

Hello, this is my first time posting here.

I'm using Design Studio, trying to make a robot which set user permissions one-by-one in a web-based system. I have more than 70 users to do the same setting process again and again, so it would be nice if a robot can set them at once, but I'm stuck..

First, I made an excel spreadsheet with user IDs (e.g. "user A") and a permission pattern for each user (two digits, e.g. pattern "11", pattern "23").
    In Design Studio, load an excel file and extract those information to variables, like user ID "user A" and permission pattern "11".

On this system, I need to input a user ID, click and load the next page, and choose a permission pattern on a page with all the different setting patterns shown.

I want to choose one URL (it matches/includes variable "11") and click, then load the page. But I don't know what will be the next step. Could someone help me, please?

Thank you.
    mu
    How to select one URL when there's multiple URLs in a page? and then click? Error10
    pavel.vraj
    pavel.vraj

How to select one URL when there's multiple URLs in a page? and then click? Empty Re: How to select one URL when there's multiple URLs in a page? and then click?

Post by pavel.vraj Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:38 pm

Hi, you gave deep explanation of the situation, but I'm missing, what you're experiencing for problem. Is it you can't find correct link to click on? Or you don't know, how to click on the correct link? Please explain the issue. BR, Pavel Vraj

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:19 pm