KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

3 posters

Can't click on the button in website

dealwithit

Can't click on the button in website Empty Can't click on the button in website

Post by dealwithit Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:55 pm

Hi,

I have loaded a page in Design Studio(10.4) which is user login page. I can enter my username and password from variable but at the last step I need to click on "Login" button but it is not clickable(It's visible but gray) 

Thank you for your help.

D.
    jking
    jking

Can't click on the button in website Empty Re: Can't click on the button in website

Post by jking Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:25 pm

Some websites require an action to trigger the log in button to become enabled.  You may want to try to add a step after you enter your user id and again after you enter your password.  I find that adding a Press Key Step choosing Enter or Tab after the Enter User Name and again after Enter Password step will often enable the Click Button Step.
    ivan.gordeyev

Can't click on the button in website Empty Try - Continue when - No page changes 2000ms

Post by ivan.gordeyev Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:32 am

Hello,
    It would help if you have stated if you are using an internal Kofax RPA browser or device automation step.
    For built in browser, try using - Continue when - No page changes 2000ms.
    This will give a little more time for the website to load.

Also don't forget about a browser tracer, sometimes you don't need the interface to submit information.

In case this doesn't help, please let us know, for further alternatives.
    dealwithit

Can't click on the button in website Empty Re: Can't click on the button in website

Post by dealwithit Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:18 pm

hi all,

To give further information about my issue, 

I'm trying to log into an IP link like "12.34.65.87".  In this site or link whatever it is contains username and password screen which is Pop-up page. I'm guessing that the source of issue is with that IP type website becasue I dont come up with this kind of situation in other websites.

Thanks.

D.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:50 am