KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

How to add multiple LDAP user groups to Kapow Mangement Console (10.3.0) with docker tools?

qijun.liu

How to add multiple LDAP user groups to Kapow Mangement Console (10.3.0) with docker tools? Empty How to add multiple LDAP user groups to Kapow Mangement Console (10.3.0) with docker tools?

Post by qijun.liu Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:55 am

Hi everyone,

When I deploy Kapow Management console without enabling LDAP, there is a "Users & Groups" tab under the "Admin" tab on the MC GUI for me to add and edit users/groups.

I would like to integrate LDAP with Kapow Mangement Console using the docker tools. Yet when I enabled LDAP (LOGIN_USE_LDAP = true), seems like only users in the admin group of the Active Directory are able to login management console, and the "Users & Groups" tab was replaced by "Users", there were no groups showed up and I was not able to add or edit any users or groups. 
    How can I add more groups to the system with Active Directory? And how to assign roles (like Developer, Project Admin) to these user groups?

Thank you.

(Was able to see the following without enabling LDAP. These edit options all disappear after enabling LDAP)
    How to add multiple LDAP user groups to Kapow Mangement Console (10.3.0) with docker tools? Screen10

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:41 pm