KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

3 posters

Extract From PDF - End Of File error

leedle

Extract From PDF - End Of File error Empty Extract From PDF - End Of File error

Post by leedle Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:36 am

I am getting this error when trying to extract from some downloaded pdfs:

Error from the Extract from PDF action. An error occurred reading the PDF document from the variable. The variable may not contain a valid PDF document: Error: End-of-File, expected line

The weird thing is that if I just keep running the robot, eventually it will work. Has anybody run in to this issue before?
    junwei

Extract From PDF - End Of File error Empty Re: Extract From PDF - End Of File error

Post by junwei Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:33 pm

Hi, I got another error which is "Access denied" when I tried to save the pdf file into a directory. Can someone let me know how to solve this issue as well? Thanks
    taniaS

Extract From PDF - End Of File error Empty Re: Extract From PDF - End Of File error

Post by taniaS Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:47 pm

Hi. I am facing a strange issue. After my pdf is downloaded in my directory, if I go to open it , I am getting "opening of pdf file failed in kapow" error. Can any one please help ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:22 pm