KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

Using "Select Multiple Option" or Select Option for multiple choice with expression

carkin

Using "Select Multiple Option" or Select Option for multiple choice with expression Empty Using "Select Multiple Option" or Select Option for multiple choice with expression

Post by carkin Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:42 pm

Hi all,
    I need help about multiple choice (in select boxes). In my project, I have an excel data which is including some products with color and size options. for example a product may have multiple color and sizes. And i need to choice more than one options at the same time. With expressions i can choice one color or size (in select option) but i dont know how to write an expression for choosing more than one color or size.  
    But if i use "multi select option" step it doesnt let me use expressions. It only let me choice current web site selection box.
    Do you know how to use my variables in to choice more then one options by using my variables?
    carkin

Using "Select Multiple Option" or Select Option for multiple choice with expression Empty Re: Using "Select Multiple Option" or Select Option for multiple choice with expression

Post by carkin Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:10 pm

Using "Select Multiple Option" or Select Option for multiple choice with expression Screen13
    Using "Select Multiple Option" or Select Option for multiple choice with expression Screen12

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:04 pm