KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

Multithreading in kapow.

kaundalsajan10@gmail.com

Multithreading in kapow. Empty Multithreading in kapow.

Post by kaundalsajan10@gmail.com Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:44 am

Hi,
    I wanted to know is there any way we can achive multithreading or threadpool concept in kapow. Just to boost my data extraction.
    Suppose I am extracted 22k records using excel file as input and extracted data from web URL. Here i want to divide 1 single robot to different request to boost the performance. Is there any way we can achive this ?
    Thanks
    jking
    jking

Multithreading in kapow. Empty Re: Multithreading in kapow.

Post by jking Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:32 am

One robot cannot execute down multiple paths, but you can start a second robot execution from within a robot.

You could have 1 robot that is built to extract from an excel spreadsheet store in an input variable.
    A second robot would log into the website, pick up the stored inputs and extract data from the website.
    The 1st robot could make a call to execute the second robot when certain criteria are met.  Or, robots could be run sequentially from Management Console.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:53 pm