KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

Installing management Console Tomcat with MySQL

miq

Installing management Console Tomcat with MySQL Empty Installing management Console Tomcat with MySQL

Post by miq Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:01 pm

Hello I am having problems with installation configuration. I do not know which documents and lines to alternate in ManagementConsole.war. I think that the administrator guide is not doing very well on educating me how to install. 
    I have installed XAMPP from where I run the MySQL and Tomcat from. 
    I have put the managementconsole.xml in catalina localhost folder
    The original managementconsole.war is deployed in tomcat webapps folder

Which files in .war should I alter and which lines?

I am getting an error message in managementconsole webpage:  Application failed to start "Spring subsystem failed to load".

XAMPP log:

INFO: Deploying configuration descriptor C:\xampp\tomcat\conf\Catalina\localhost\ManagementConsole.xml
    Loading class `com.mysql.jdbc.Driver'. This is deprecated. The new driver class is `com.mysql.cj.jdbc.Driver'. The driver is automatically registered via the SPI and manual loading of the driver class is generally unnecessary.
    0    [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR com.kapowtech.scheduler.server.spring.ProductionDataSourceFactory  - Could not connect to JNDI data source: 'jdbc/kapow/platform'
    org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Access denied for user 'admin'@'localhost' (using password: YES))

So I think that the password and username are wrong, but what they are by default. 

Please help..
    miq

Installing management Console Tomcat with MySQL Empty The same but different this time

Post by miq Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:22 pm

I figured it out
    So the problem is with XAMMP:s version of tomcat that is not able to run management studio.

So one must use the original Apache Tomcat version 7 and MySQL database

that is by the way not pronounced as my as "my database" because My is actually a Finnish first name and it is the name of Monty Widenius daughter so not my database but rather My, so there you have it.

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 4:20 am