KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

How to open website to new window with robot click?

pisaraviriyakul

How to open website to new window with robot click? Empty How to open website to new window with robot click?

Post by pisaraviriyakul Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:56 pm

I work with website and it contain javascript that open new browser window and load when click, but in robot after click action nothing happen. How to do this?

Thank you in advance.
    Shyam Kumar
    Shyam Kumar
    Ranks

How to open website to new window with robot click? Empty Re: How to open website to new window with robot click?

Post by Shyam Kumar Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:28 am

Hi,

Can you try to extract the URL(Click) in a variable using Extract URL action step, then called a load page action step and in the action tab select the Location from URL in variable and load in to new window.

Thanks and Regards,

Shyam kumar
    pisaraviriyakul

How to open website to new window with robot click? Empty Re: How to open website to new window with robot click?

Post by pisaraviriyakul Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:34 am

Shyam kumar, Thank you for your reply.
    I already try this action but it doesn't work.

So I work in other way, by copy link (manual click in browser) and replace some value with variable then everything work fine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:11 pm