KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

Not able to load site - Grubhub.com

amaheshwary

Not able to load site - Grubhub.com Empty Not able to load site - Grubhub.com

Post by amaheshwary Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:48 pm

I am not able to load thee site Grubhub.com. It only loads the 'grubhub' icon and no source code gets loaded.
    I have also set the  - SSL/TLS option to - accept only TLS 1.2 . Setting this option has resolved loading issues in the past for other sites.
    ivan.gordeyev

Not able to load site - Grubhub.com Empty Re: Not able to load site - Grubhub.com

Post by ivan.gordeyev Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:02 pm

There are number of ways how this can be done.
    The easiest probably RDA.
    The most efficient one is probably figuring out how the website/requests work due to Java script involvement.

Reminder: Please consult the website terms and conditions as you might be restricted from doing scrapping etc, however for educational purposes this is a great exercise.
    ivan.gordeyev

Not able to load site - Grubhub.com Empty Re: Not able to load site - Grubhub.com

Post by ivan.gordeyev Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:40 pm

amaheshwary

Post by amaheshwary Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:09 pm

Hi Evan - Thank you for your suggestion. I tried to use the device automation step but still no luck in loading the website (grubhub.com). 

I think the content of the website is:

application/octet-stream

Do you have any other ideas/suggestions? Appreciate your help!

Thanks!
    ivan.gordeyev

Post by ivan.gordeyev Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:55 pm

Definitely working for me in 10.3.2
    Code:
    https://i44.servimg.com/u/f44/20/14/44/72/grubhu10.png
    amaheshwary

Post by amaheshwary Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:04 pm

Hello Evan - I am also using version 10.3.0.7

I noticed that your image says - 'Desktop automation'. While I have 'Device automation' step. Other then that our code looks the same.
    ivan.gordeyev

Post by ivan.gordeyev Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:20 pm

A screenshot was taken in 10.4, but I have checked on 10.3 trial version and it worked.
    Please check if there is a proxy set-up that needs to be disabled, try to step through, then step back.
    Try to open a different website, to ensure it is working and please let us know if it does.

I will try to have a further look on Saturday, as an option we could do remote desktop

*Please note, it is Ivan, not Evan.*
    amaheshwary

Post by amaheshwary Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:42 am

Not able to load site - Grubhub.com Device10
    Hi Ivan. Apologize for the name typo.

You are correct. I am not able to load other sites as well. I think something in my configuration is off.
    I also switched off/on the proxy settings but still no luck. It hits the site.... I see the site name in the tab of the device automation in designer but no content gets populated. The browser is completely blank.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:45 pm