KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

Failed to automate desktop application

mbersabal

Failed to automate desktop application Empty Failed to automate desktop application

Post by mbersabal Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:47 am

Hi,

I'm new in using Kofax and trying to automate a desktop application. However, I've encountered this issue - "Content appears to be of type application/octet-stream You can extract the content to a variable using select action".

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
    mbersabal
    dealwithit

Failed to automate desktop application Empty Re: Failed to automate desktop application

Post by dealwithit Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:08 pm

Hi,

you can check this. 
    Very good guide for people who are new in desktop automation ->https://kapow.forumotion.net/t83-kapow-device-automation
    mbersabal

Failed to automate desktop application Empty Re: Failed to automate desktop application

Post by mbersabal Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:14 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I'm actually new in using Kofax application. Smile
    dealwithit

Post by dealwithit Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:07 pm

mbersabal

Post by mbersabal Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:36 pm

Perfect! Many thanks! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:49 pm