KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

3 posters

How to add wait within workflow of Kofax RPA Desktop Automation?

anjanx44

How to add wait within workflow of Kofax RPA Desktop Automation? Empty How to add wait within workflow of Kofax RPA Desktop Automation?

Post by anjanx44 Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:22 am

Sometimes Kofax RPA Design Studio can't fill up data correctly on SAP application. Like I have Input from excel "abcd". Robot can put "abc". Here "d" is missing. Most of the time it occur for last character. I think wait step can solve this problem. But don't know how to add wait within workflow of DA.
    Screenshot added for more clearance.
    How to add wait within workflow of Kofax RPA Desktop Automation? 0CMxZ
    Here String was "G030". But Kofax RPA can't add the last character. If you know solution about this issue, please share. and please share how to add wait step within workflow?
    victorg89

How to add wait within workflow of Kofax RPA Desktop Automation? Empty Re: How to add wait within workflow of Kofax RPA Desktop Automation?

Post by victorg89 Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:51 am

If i understood it right, what you are looking for is "Guarded choice Step" + "When seconds have passed".
    sbreitbach

How to add wait within workflow of Kofax RPA Desktop Automation? Empty Re: How to add wait within workflow of Kofax RPA Desktop Automation?

Post by sbreitbach Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:43 pm

Hi anjanx44,
    i had the same issue with the SAP GUI. The mentioned solution from victorg89 is a workaround but the problem can still occur. I analyst the problem and my conclusion is that it appears from the SAP GUI. In my case the automatic input help from SAP was activated and tried to complete the text. The robot wasnt then able to fullfil the original text. Your Screenshot looks like the same issue.

Deactivate the help input of your SAP GUI and your problem should be fixed. 

Regards
    Sebastian

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:59 pm