KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

Writing to Same Excel File im working on

kamaelxiii

Writing to Same Excel File im working on Empty Writing to Same Excel File im working on

Post by kamaelxiii Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:43 pm

Hi,

My bot reads information from an excel file and searches for more info in Google and saves it to variables. Now, what I need to do is append the searched info to the same excel file but on different column.

I need help in determining the column and inserting the search info.

Red box is the search criteria for Google and i want to insert the searched info in the green box.

Writing to Same Excel File im working on Excel10
    andobe

Writing to Same Excel File im working on Empty Re: Writing to Same Excel File im working on

Post by andobe Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:35 pm

Well you could this solution i ones got helped with :
    https://kapow.forumotion.net/t243-double-loop-on-one-path

So wehn the bot loops through the excel it will enter information if there is any in the relative green box on the same row.
    kamaelxiii

Writing to Same Excel File im working on Empty Re: Writing to Same Excel File im working on

Post by kamaelxiii Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:11 pm

andobe wrote:Well you could this solution i ones got helped with :
    https://kapow.forumotion.net/t243-double-loop-on-one-path

So wehn the bot loops through the excel it will enter information if there is any in the relative green box on the same row.

Thanks! that worked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:33 am