KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

Change password user in RPA Process

dikak44

Change password user in RPA Process Empty Change password user in RPA Process

Post by dikak44 Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:28 am

Hi,

I'm newbie using kapow. I changed password user which using robot for the process, but robot still use old password, and can't to login application.
    why the robot not use the new password? what the problem with length password in kapow?
    Thank you.

Regards
    Dika
    batman
    batman

Change password user in RPA Process Empty Re: Change password user in RPA Process

Post by batman Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:56 pm

This sounds odd.
    If you are manually setting your password directly against the variable in Design Studio the process should refresh when any updates are made. If this is the case then double check you have entered the correct value and if needs be go to the website in a browser and check it's still valid.

Passwords should be set in the password store and retrieved in your process for security purposes, so any updates to the password are made via the management console and your process should read from there using the Lookup Password action. If this is how you have configured the password then the old value might be cached in the design studio process, to refresh the lookup from the password store press F5 and all steps will be forced to re-execute
    dikak44

Change password user in RPA Process Empty Re: Change password user in RPA Process

Post by dikak44 Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:52 am

Thank's for the answer, I want to try this.

Regards
    Dika

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:58 am