KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

Attempting to make a REST JSON call

JKL

Attempting to make a REST JSON call Empty Attempting to make a REST JSON call

Post by JKL Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:38 am

I have a requirement to access a URL using REST and JSON, specifically MailChimp.  I can't seem to get the right setup - sometimes I get a page that says the domain is for sale, and that's the best I'm able to do.  MailChimp's api gives the parameters for the call, but I'm getting nowhere.  Has anyone tried this?
    batman
    batman

Attempting to make a REST JSON call Empty Re: Attempting to make a REST JSON call

Post by batman Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:06 pm

Hi,

I haven't worked specifically with the MailChimp APIs but I've worked with quite a few REST/SOAP services through RPA without any problems

There's a good blog article here though that illustrates how to integrate Kapow/RPA with the Google Vision REST APIs using JSON that might give you some clues

https://www.theorycrafter.org/quipu/integrating-google-cloud-vision-with-kapow/

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:29 am