KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

Excel formula to Kapow

andobe

Excel formula to Kapow Empty Excel formula to Kapow

Post by andobe Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:28 pm

Hello everyone,

I am having an issue with translating the following formula from Excel 
    =IF(G4="","Saknas",IF(OR(G4="Fakt.Inväntar",G4="Op.Klar"),"OK","Fel status")) 
    to Kapow, i have tried several actions and expressions and converters but just don't seem to get it done. 

Basically, i have 3 variables that need to be checked somehow and if they all are OK then the 4th variable will be YES, and if they are not all OK but have a different value then it will be NO.

Thankful for any input you might have!
    batman
    batman

Excel formula to Kapow Empty Re: Excel formula to Kapow

Post by batman Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:56 pm

Hi,

You should be able to achieve this using the If, Then, Else expres​sion(syntax is IF ? THEN : ELSE)

Add an Assign Variable step, for value select expression
    Edit the expression and add an If Then Else operator. Build the expression accordingly adding in extra operators as required (e.g. || for OR). You can have multiple operators within a single expression.

The expression should look something like this, where varToCheck is your value

varToCheck == "" ? "Sankas" : ((varToCheck == "Fakt.Inväntar"|| varToCheck == "Op.Klar") ? "OK" : "Fel status" )

Assign the output on your Assign Variable action to the a result variable.

Kapow also supports formulas in Excel, so if you have a worksheet that already contains the formulas and values Kapow will automatically evaluate these on the fly as content is updated.
    andobe

Post by andobe Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:03 pm

Thank for the help! 

I know that i could use the formulas that already exist in excel but i couldn't figure out how to loop rows first in the database and extract the data and then loop in excel and set the content.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:52 am