KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

Invoke Robot using REST

tfkpw17

Invoke Robot using REST Empty Invoke Robot using REST

Post by tfkpw17 Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:16 pm

Hi,

I am trying to invoke a robot from another robot using the web services rest action but unfortunately I keep on getting an 500 Internal Server error...

These are the steps I have taken

1. Got the REST url from the management console of the robot I am trying to POST to
    2. Ensured the project the robot is apart of is in production and to authenticate REST/SOAP request
    3. Prepared a REST action in the robot sending the request and attempted to run within design studio

Am I missing something? Does anyone have any input?

Many Thanks
    Warren Fisher

Invoke Robot using REST Empty What about the input variables?

Post by Warren Fisher Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:42 pm

I am trying to do the same thing.
    I can run my robot via the Management Console REST test utility. I can also run it using a third party REST client (I use ARC, Advanced Rest Client - a Chrome plugin).

Mine doesn't work via a Kapow "Call REST Web Service" either. I believe that it is the input variable that I need to set, basically the JSON payload.
    I will test that now and let you know.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:12 am