KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

Comparing values from two iteration

Jacob Bruun

Comparing values from two iteration Empty Comparing values from two iteration

Post by Jacob Bruun Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:22 pm

In a loop (For each tag) I want to compare an extracted value with the same value from the previous iteration, so I can assign one value to a variable if the two extractions are egual and an another value if not.
    How to do that?
    Shyam Kumar
    Shyam Kumar
    Ranks

Comparing values from two iteration Empty Re: Comparing values from two iteration

Post by Shyam Kumar Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:38 am

Hi Jacob,

Please find the below demo..Comparing values from two iteration Demo10
    You can assign a global variable and should assign '0' in initially before the for each tag,
    in the first iteration you can extract the value to the local variable. Then you can add one branch.
    while iteration change, you can check the condition, based on the condition you can proceed.

Hope you understood the logic.

Thank you Smile
    Jacob Bruun

Comparing values from two iteration Empty Re: Comparing values from two iteration

Post by Jacob Bruun Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:53 pm

Hi Shyam

Thanks for your answer. 
    In think I understand the logic and wiil try it out.  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:07 am