KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

How to work with Store in HBase Table in kapow katalyst robot development

Shyam Kumar
    Shyam Kumar
    Ranks

How to work with Store in HBase Table in kapow katalyst robot development Empty How to work with Store in HBase Table in kapow katalyst robot development

Post by Shyam Kumar Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:31 am

Hi all,

I didt use Store in HBase Table action step in kapow robot development, in my understanding this action step have more features rather than Store in Database action step. I research and tryed, but i can not complete this action step in robot. Any one help me with sample HBase Table type with example.

Click here for Discription of Store in HBase Table action step

Thank you,

Regards,
    Shyam kumar
    jking
    jking

How to work with Store in HBase Table in kapow katalyst robot development Empty Re: How to work with Store in HBase Table in kapow katalyst robot development

Post by jking Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:03 pm

Shyam, do you have access to the Kofax Knowledge Base?  They have a video example of how to store an Hbase table.
    Shyam Kumar
    Shyam Kumar
    Ranks

How to work with Store in HBase Table in kapow katalyst robot development Empty Re: How to work with Store in HBase Table in kapow katalyst robot development

Post by Shyam Kumar Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:28 pm

Hi Jking..,

Currently i have not an access permission to Kofax Knowledge Base, Earlier we have knowledge base permission, but now the firm changed kapow to kofax, after that we didt get this permission..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:20 pm