KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

4 posters

Cannot navigate page in Kapow due to javascript

dskan

Cannot navigate page in Kapow due to javascript Empty Cannot navigate page in Kapow due to javascript

Post by dskan Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:40 am

I'm having issues navigating https://recorder.co.yuba.ca.us:8443/web/user/disclaimer in Kapow. When I try to click the button to accept the disclaimer it does nothing, I've tried various configurations in the load page and click steps but I'm still not able to resolve this issue. Any help with this is greatly appreciated, thank you.
    shhd

Cannot navigate page in Kapow due to javascript Empty Finder

Post by shhd Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:42 am

Have you double checked the finder?  I have had problems in the past where I was not clicking the element I thought I was.
    jehison10

Cannot navigate page in Kapow due to javascript Empty Re: Cannot navigate page in Kapow due to javascript

Post by jehison10 Tue May 14, 2019 2:27 am

<div class = "flex-center-fill-absolute-flex-center"> <h2> JavaScript está desactivado </h2> <p> Habilita javascript y actualiza la página </p> </div>

Help me!!!!!!
    jking
    jking

Cannot navigate page in Kapow due to javascript Empty Re: Cannot navigate page in Kapow due to javascript

Post by jking Wed May 22, 2019 7:32 pm

From your link it appears to be JavaScrpit related.  Is you Execute JavaScript enabled in Robot Default Options?  

<div class = "flex-center-fill-absolute-flex-center"> <h2> JavaScript está desactivado </h2> <p> Habilita javascript y actualiza la página </p> </div>

JavaScript está desactivado: JavaScript is disabled

Habilita javascript y actualiza la página: Enable javascript and refresh the page

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:36 am