KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

Get the value of a checkbox, when not showing as a checkbox?

Virulent

Get the value of a checkbox, when not showing as a checkbox? Empty Get the value of a checkbox, when not showing as a checkbox?

Post by Virulent Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:54 am

I'm in an app which is using older windows forms, and I need to get the value of a checkbox to decide if an action needs to take place.  However, in the render, it's not picking up the checkbox as a checkbox, there is no checked or binary toggle for it in any of the component elements in the DA window...

I get the following for the finder information:
    <linklabel It_16_5="0x08113d" rb_15_4="0x08f190" name="Suppress" DER_X=2073"....  />
    <icon It_16_5="0x08113d" rb_15_4="0x08f190" name="Suppress" DER_X=2073"....  />

I've seen binary values with check boxes before, so really surprised on this particular render it is failing to give me that piece...   any thoughts on how to get the value of that checkbox?  Extract an image and compare it somehow?
    pavel.vraj
    pavel.vraj

Get the value of a checkbox, when not showing as a checkbox? Empty Re: Get the value of a checkbox, when not showing as a checkbox?

Post by pavel.vraj Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:55 pm

Hi,
    from the tree extract I expect you're using the ISA tree mode, am I right? The Windows mode doesn't work, or why you use the ISA mode?
    In any case, you can simply mark the checkbox and use Image finder, which works very well.
    Best regards,
    Pavel
    Virulent

Get the value of a checkbox, when not showing as a checkbox? Empty Re: Get the value of a checkbox, when not showing as a checkbox?

Post by Virulent Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:33 am

Thank you for reminding me to check the Tree mode...  I didn't have to prior, but with the particular screen render this time, forcing it to windows worked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:33 pm