KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

3 posters

How do i develop a robot for a site which uses frames

sprasad

How do i develop a robot for a site which uses frames Empty How do i develop a robot for a site which uses frames

Post by sprasad Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:07 am

I have a website which uses frames (jsp Panels). when the robot gets to that, it just shows a dark colored panel with the word 'Loading'. any ideas on how to get around that and actually get to the data which is on that panel.
    Shyam Kumar
    Shyam Kumar
    Ranks

How do i develop a robot for a site which uses frames Empty Re: How do i develop a robot for a site which uses frames

Post by Shyam Kumar Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:26 pm

hi.. sprasad,

Can you please attach the screen shot of the error page.

Thanks.
    carkin

How do i develop a robot for a site which uses frames Empty Re: How do i develop a robot for a site which uses frames

Post by carkin Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:11 pm

You need to first add manuel "set current window" step than edit it with the Frame, than on the following step you may need to add a "click" step. Than you will see that frame will be appeared.
    chrismemo

Post by chrismemo Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:59 am

Hi,
    You can try to play around the setting of load page liked User agent, User auth, cookie, filter urls, etc

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:23 pm