KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

4 posters

Kofax RPA Document Transformation Services

tasmansaroha

Kofax RPA Document Transformation Services Empty Kofax RPA Document Transformation Services

Post by tasmansaroha Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:05 pm

Hi

I managed to integrate Kofax RPA with DTS. But very difficult to finding literature / User Gude for RPA Document Transformation (Project Builder) where I can get this user guide ?
    SystemGenerated

Kofax RPA Document Transformation Services Empty Re: Kofax RPA Document Transformation Services

Post by SystemGenerated Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:41 pm

The help guide for Project Builder is quite useful (accessible through the question mark icon near the exit button in Project Builder), but I second that a 'quick start' guide would be helpful; something to help you get up and running with the basics of the Project Builder.
    Ro66y

Kofax RPA Document Transformation Services Empty Re: Kofax RPA Document Transformation Services

Post by Ro66y Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:02 pm

Hi,

The documentation for version 10.7 includes an 'introduction to' document that describes implementing a document transformation robot... It should be available here:

https://docshield.kofax.com/Portal/Products/en_US/RPA/10.7.0_oc6xl3vcnp/RPA.htm 

Cheers
    SystemGenerated

Post by SystemGenerated Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:17 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the link. This document is more how to connect the DTS with RPA. Do you know if there's any quick start guides for building a DTS project itself?
    pleitao

Post by pleitao Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:14 pm

Anybody knows if I can use KTA Transformation services in RPA instead of RPA DTS?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:08 pm