KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

3 posters

Refresh Browser

tbass1

Refresh Browser Empty Refresh Browser

Post by tbass1 Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:11 am

Is there a way to refresh the web browser in Kapow?
    Shyam Kumar
    Shyam Kumar
    Ranks

Refresh Browser Empty Re: Refresh Browser

Post by Shyam Kumar Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:43 am

Yes, based on your logic you can refresh the website, see the example

Refresh Browser Refres11

Here loading the website and looping each tag, after few iterations it will not work and we need to refresh the website.
    So here I am implementing whenever the click action is stuck with any point, it will goes to try action step (refresh) and the current loop is ending. So automatically Repeat next will work and website will load again.

Just try the logic.

Thank you

Regards,

Shyam
    amaheshwary

Refresh Browser Empty Please provide more info on how to refresh the page that we are on. How to implement it?

Post by amaheshwary Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:41 pm

I am trying to loop thru pages and if page #s are more then they are represented by '...' and my process fails.

Refresh Browser Pages_10
    Shyam Kumar
    Shyam Kumar
    Ranks

Post by Shyam Kumar Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:40 pm

Can you share me the source link?
    Can you just check if any url making is possible?
    I will try and share..
    amaheshwary

Post by amaheshwary Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:49 pm

Shyam Kumar
    Shyam Kumar
    Ranks

Post by Shyam Kumar Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:45 am

Hi,

This type of URL's can easy to manage, We can implement various logic, See some example, here all the URL have the page number, So you can load the URL from Expression.

"https://www.doordash.com/food-delivery/atlanta-ga-restaurants/"+Page_Number+"/"

example: for the first page, https://www.doordash.com/food-delivery/atlanta-ga-restaurants/1/
    second page, https://www.doordash.com/food-delivery/atlanta-ga-restaurants/2/
    and so on..,

So initial you can call repeat next action step, then get iteration step to get the iteration value in a variable, then load the URL from expression and call the iteration parameter, so it will redirect to the corresponding page.

And you can test any condition to break the iteration when it will finish all the paging.

Another method is to extract the maximum page number to a global variable and in  a conversion step -1 each time. ( eg: here max page number is 48, So you can assign or extract it directly to a variable, and using convert step you can -1 every time and load the URL.

Refresh Browser Paging10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:25 pm