KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

[solved]"Connection timed out" when accessing online whebsites

MarkNapi

[solved]"Connection timed out" when accessing online whebsites Empty [solved]"Connection timed out" when accessing online whebsites

Post by MarkNapi Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:12 pm

Hey There,
    Im a freshly made trainee in my new Company and I have to design robots with Kofax Kapow. I'm completely new to this Software, so the first problem came right along.

Whenever I want to proceed throug the tutorials, the robot stops working with the Error message: 

"Error from the Load Page Action. Error loading ressource : "..." Error return Code 0, info: Connection timed out"

Is there an Special option in this software where I have to allow my robot the use of my Internet Connection, because the acces of the local sites like the Management console is done without any Problems.
    I hope that anyone can help me.

Best regards 
    Marknapi

Last edited by MarkNapi on Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ivan.gordeyev

[solved]"Connection timed out" when accessing online whebsites Empty Re: [solved]"Connection timed out" when accessing online whebsites

Post by ivan.gordeyev Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:11 pm

There is simplified option to replicate your connection settings for Design Studio.

I think you should contact your company I.T. support, as this is network connection related and this should be set-up for you.

Most likely your 'Design Studio' needs to access the internet.
    - You might need to set-up proxy (it can be as easy as copying settings from your browser or PAC file located in Internet Options - Connections - Local Area Network);
    The setting can be copied into Settings > Design Studio Settings > Proxy Servers or into Management Console (there is a section for a proxy server).

In some cases, a firewall can be set-up in such a way, to allow certain applications to communication on specific ports and block others, in this case, again I.T. support needs to help you.
    MarkNapi

[solved]"Connection timed out" when accessing online whebsites Empty Re: [solved]"Connection timed out" when accessing online whebsites

Post by MarkNapi Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:27 pm

Thanks a lot, I will contact my IT support for proper help, exspecially for the point of setting up a proxy.
    MarkNapi

Post by MarkNapi Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:21 pm

It was in fact the missing Proxy Server that caused this error.

Thanks a lot

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:10 pm