KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

DA RDP explanation

Kisoen

DA RDP explanation Empty DA RDP explanation

Post by Kisoen Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:21 pm

Hi,
    As the new feature with Kofax RPA is to use make DA with RDP. can someone explain what this feature do? 

will RPA login automatically to a remote server and do the action? of should the desktop be active?
    what are the necessary configuration?

I did the single user configuration but then in MC the device is offline...if I remove this single user the device is ONLINE.
    strange...do I forget some configuration.
    Please advice
    Kisoen
    gohan

DA RDP explanation Empty Re: DA RDP explanation

Post by gohan Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:00 pm

Hi Kisoen,

DAS can connect to DS directly when enabled single user so DAS doesn't connect to MC.
    RDP(Open step) do like same as RDP connection feature in OS such as Windows10.

So if you enabled single user on DAS configure, you have to select Device mapping in Device mapping file(You have 2 options in it such as "Management Console Based Device Mapping" and "Device Mapping") or set as Dynamic Refference in Required Devices in Device Automation Step and then create "Connect to Device Step" in DA Editor.

Best regards,

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:51 pm