KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

Runtime issue

Shyam Kumar
    Shyam Kumar
    Ranks

Runtime issue Empty Runtime issue

Post by Shyam Kumar Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:58 pm

When i run a robot, i faiced an issue like any one of the try  step selected and that will take too much time. It will affect the running performance of the the robot. How can i avoid this issue? and what is the reasen for it. I attached the screen short also..

Runtime issue Try_is10

Regards,

Shyam Kumar
    Shyam Kumar
    Shyam Kumar
    Ranks

Runtime issue Empty Re: Runtime issue

Post by Shyam Kumar Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:23 pm

After a long research, i found some solutions for this issue,

this issue happen due to various factors,

my assumptions are,

1. Memory issue of the kapow design studio.

2. When we create a robot, each action step we need to give a proper name, in this case we are using lots of try step in a robot, but we are not given any name. and the robot shows error in any of the step and we are handling the error in Error Handling using Try Next Alternative, and normally we are choosing the Nearest try step.

So in a single robot we are using lots of try steps and the robot will take time to find the nearest step, So instead of using simple try step , can give the proper name for each try step and we can call the next try step with the proper name..

Runtime issue Try10
    Try this option it will run robots smoothly...

Thank you.. Smile

Shyam kumar P

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:13 pm