KAPOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAPOW

Welcome to the Kapow forum. Here you can get help, use your skills to help others and enjoy hanging out in the company of other Kapow Robot Developers.

2 posters

Break Loop for set content

Tejaswini H R

Break Loop for set content Empty Break Loop for set content

Post by Tejaswini H R Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:16 pm

Hi,

I am looping into Excel sheet and when a certain condition is met it should set the content of the cell and break the loop.

Here, I am using set content of cell and in error handling i am using Break Loop.
    This option doesn't seem to work.

Can you please let me know if breaking of loop doesn't work for set content as well as an alternative for this particular issue?

Thanks in advance!
    Tejaswini H R
    jking
    jking

Break Loop for set content Empty Re: Break Loop for set content

Post by jking Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:32 am

Error Handling Break Loop works in Set Content Step as in any other step.  That is, Error Handling executes if and only if there is an error.  If there is no error, the robot will execute the step and move move on.  

In order to Set Content and then Break your loop, Insert a Generate Error Step after the Set Content Step.  The Generate Error Step will 'force' the Error.  In your Step Configuration, Set the Error Handling to Break Loop.  Your robot will Set the Content and then it will break your loop.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:50 pm